Welcome to the LandsatLook Viewer!
The LandsatLook Viewer is a prototype tool that was developed to allow rapid online viewing and access to the USGS Landsat image archives. This viewer allows you to:
Start LandsatLook Viewer
- Interactively explore the Landsat archive at up to full resolution directly from a common Web browser
- Search for specific Landsat images based on area of interest, acquisition date, or cloud cover
- Compare image features and view changes through time
- Display configurable map information layers in combination with the Landsat imagery
- Create a customized image display and export as a simple graphic file
- View metadata and download the full-band source imagery
- Search by address or place, or zoom to a point, bounding box, or Sentinel-2 Tile or Landsat WRS-1 or WRS-2 Path/Row
- Generate and download a video animation of the oldest to newest images displayed in the viewer
We welcome feedback and input for future versions of this Viewer! Please provide your comments or suggestions .
Check out the Sentinel2Look Viewer for access to even more imagery.