Welcome to the Sentinel2Look Viewer!
The Sentinel2Look Viewer is a prototype tool that was developed to allow rapid online viewing and access to the USGS Sentinel-2 image archives. This viewer allows you to:
Start Sentinel2Look Viewer
- Interactively explore the Sentinel-2 archive at up to full resolution directly from a common Web browser
- Search for specific Sentinel-2 images based on area of interest, acquisition date, or cloud cover
- Compare image features and view changes through time
- Display configurable map information layers in combination with the Sentinel-2 imagery
- Create a customized image display and export as a simple graphic file
- View metadata and download the full-band source imagery
- The imagery displayed in the viewer is a simulated natural color composite image created from three selected bands (11, 8A, 4) with a ground resolution of 20 meters.
- Search by address or place, or zoom to a point, bounding box, or Sentinel-2 Tile or Landsat WRS-1 or WRS-2 Path/Row
- Generate and download a video animation of the oldest to newest images displayed in the viewer
We welcome feedback and input for future versions of this Viewer! Please provide your comments or suggestions.
Check out the LandsatLook Viewer for access to even more imagery.