Welcome to the Sentinel2Look Viewer!
The Sentinel2Look Viewer is a prototype tool that was developed to allow rapid online viewing and access to the USGS Sentinel-2 image archives. This viewer allows you to:
- Interactively explore the Sentinel-2 archive at up to full resolution directly from a common Web browser
- Search for specific Sentinel-2 images based on area of interest, acquisition date, or cloud cover
- Compare image features and view changes through time
- Display configurable map information layers in combination with the Sentinel-2 imagery
- Create a customized image display and export as a simple graphic file
- View metadata and download the full-band source imagery
- The imagery displayed in the viewer is a simulated natural color composite image created from three selected bands (11, 8A, 4) with a ground resolution of 20 meters.
- Search by address or place, or zoom to a point, bounding box, or Sentinel-2 Tile or Landsat WRS-1 or WRS-2 Path/Row
- Generate and download a video animation of the oldest to newest images displayed in the viewer
We welcome feedback and input for future versions of this Viewer! Please provide your comments or suggestions.
[Skip to Content]